Jul 17, 2009

I'm at the Beguiling




Happy Friday! A few copies of my short graphic novel "After June" is available at The Beguiling, a delectable comic book shop in downtown Toronto. Each copy is available for $7 Cdn. There's a section near the entrance dedicated to indie zines and that's where you'll find me!

"After June" tells the beginnings of an impossible crush I had two summers ago. It was exhilarating, obsessive, frustrating and hilarious. When I think back on it, I STILL can't believe some of the things that happened! Oh the woes of infatuation...

Here's a snippet of "After June": www.wendyding.com/storyboards.html

Here's the official Beguiling site: www.beguiling.com. It's located at 601 Markham Street in Toronto, Canada.

Hopefully you'll laugh along at my woes of infatuation with me!

Xoxo,
Wendy

2 comments:

Ben Z Cooper said...

eeee! cool!

qifei2012 said...

Any fit and healthy particular person retains the chosen lifestyle using the center coupled with used p90x workout. If the smaller advancement during this agenda creating the pressure it is a indication of total fitness 90 day workout Insanity workout. The role around the gymnasium is not merely to make men and women robust muscled plus nicely toned, although the aim for by using conditioning hobby should be to retain the form within the procedure 90 day workout. Wholesale p90x