Apr 2, 2009

Graphic Novel Snippets




These are snippets of the graphic novel I illustrated for Rubicon Publishing. The story is about friendship and peer pressure between three best friends. The main character has to decide if she wants to switch to a gifted school and give up her current best friends, while one of the girls can't seem to stay out of trouble. Oh drama! Even teen girls aren't exempt, are they?

I can relate to this story as I've experienced similar situations as a school girl, plus going back down memory lane always feels special. I brought my own experiences and memories into the illustrations as much as I could muster.

It will be available as an educational tool for teachers and educators in August 2009.

2 comments:

Ben Z Cooper said...

Nicely done... except,... they're all mimes? :P hehe

Hyein Lee said...

These are great!